- Network of landlords and property managers
- Access the Tenant Records database
- New benefits for good behavior
- Consequences for delinquency
Prevent Losses and Reward Good Behavior
- The average bad tenant costs $11,000 + TONS of anxiety. Prevent them!
- Set up and forget. Every month we’ll prevent delinquency and help your good tenants.
- Already using a property management software? Fantastic, we complement your existing systems.
Avoid Bad Tenants
Search the Tenant Records database. The best way to know they’ll be a good tenant is if they were before. See actual rent payment history and verified landlord reviews.
Attract Good Tenants
Be the landlord who helps good tenants by reporting their on-time payments, and they will see their rent history benefit. Now that’s a perk!
Get Paid In-full and On-time
By reporting your tenancies, you are providing notice that there are long term benefits and consequences for payment behavior. You are also providing an incentive for responsible tenants to continue, and other tenants to become responsible.
Justice for Bad Tenants (Past and Present)
Stop the abuse from bad tenants. By reporting your tenancies you can ensure bad behavior catches up with them and future landlords can avoid them. Tenants who owe you a debt will find it more difficult to obtain tenancy in the future as this information is shared with other landlords and in future, credit bureaus.
Collect Debts Owed
We can assist you with recovering debts owed from current or former tenants.